Sunnyside, United States
Supporting all facilities operations with key focus on electrical systems and compliance. Striving to meet key performance objectives and benchmarks to assure plant processing, maintenance, and engineering are successful.
- You have developed and managed budgets.
- You have successfully engaged in process re-engineering and automation efforts.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and installation of a 480V 3-phase
distribution systems, AC, PLC and DC motor including VFD’s and controls.
- Run conduit for electrical circuits throughout the facility. Assemble, install, test
and maintain electrical or electronic wiring and equipment, and to ensure
compliance with State and Local Codes.
- Ability to test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring,
equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as voltmeters, to ensure
compatibility and safety of system.
- Practice safe measures to prevent falls as well as wear hearing and eye
Internal and External customers, Executives and Directors across the company
- Intermediate PC skills including email, routine database activity, word processing,
spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
- Predictive and preventive maintenance system knowledge.
- Drives for Results/Bias to Action: Displays a bias for action; accepts
accountability for results
- Develops and Invests in People: Provides constructive feedback, coaching, and
- Integrity: Directly and openly communicates intentions and ideas, does what they
say, recognizes own mistakes and developmental needs, and takes corrective
- Leadership and Teamwork: Motivates people to action; influences others to
- Capability: Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competencies to meet job
demands. Listens effectively and processes information accurately.
Communicates in an organized, informative, and influential manner. Thinks
analytically, and makes effective decisions on difficult, complex issues.
- Customer Focused: Discovers, meets and strives to exceed the needs of all
customers (internal and external). Treats people with respect. Builds effective
relationships in a 360 degree manner.
High School diploma or equivalent (GED) - State Level 1 electrician certification - Electrical Safety training in Arc Flash Welding
At least 2-3 years experience
Director Facilities Operations, Environmental & Safety Compliance
Full Time Salaried
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs over a short distance.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and stay focused.
- Environment is hot and dry and/or humid with slippery floors at times.
- Ability to climb ladders, utilize powered industrial lifts to reach heights of 25+ feet at
- Able to work around machinery and equipment.
- Chemicals used in equipment and for cleaning
- Weekend and overtime as needed during the processing season.
Occasional travel needed to service several facilities within the state.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves